Prevention and treatment of disorders and trauma of athletes. Disorders of knee and leg joints.
Yasuyuki Ishibashi M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine:
Eiichi Tsuda M.D., Ph.D.
Yuji Yamamoto M.D., Ph.D.
Yuka Kimura M.D., Ph.D.
Daisuku Chiba M.D., Ph.D.
Eiji Sasaki M.D., Ph.D.
Current Research Topics
- Biomechanical and molecular biological study of ligament reconstruction
- Biomechanical study of cartilage reconstruction
- Biomechanics of post knee joint replacement
- Study of the pathological condition of instability of the patella
- Analysis of risk factors for knee ligament trauma and development of the prevention program
- Epidemiology of early knee osteoarthritis