Treatment of numbness, pain and movement disorders of the upper and lower limbs originating in the spinal cord, spinal deformity such as scoliosis, spinal disorders such as syringiomyelia and spinal tumors
Kanichiro Wada M.D., Ph.D.
Gentaro Kumagai M.D., Ph.D.
Hitoshi Kudou M.D., Ph.D.
Toru Asari M.D., Ph.D.
Current Research Topics
- Pathophysiological study to clarify the pathological condition of ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament (OPLL)
- Basic medical research on drug therapy for ossification of OPLL
- Basic research to develop a simple method for measuring spinal alignment
- Basic research and regenerative therapeutic research for spinal cord injury
- Large-scale epidemiological study for spinal deformity disorders